Hello and welcome to my personal site! My name is Martin Beltov, a passionate lover of books and music. This is my personal place on the Internet. You may not find a lot of content here, most of the things that I do are hosted on different services. You can find out more about my work experience and skills on LinkedIn.
I blog (rarely) about a lot of diverse topics at Medium.
Freesound Profile - I love to experiment with sound. Here you can find some of the things that I have created and uploaded for everyone to use.
Мidnight Radio - This track uses some of the sounds that I have created. Take a listen!
Check out my LinkedIn profile for more detailed information.
- Smart News Bulgaria (in Bulgarian)
- Best Security Search (Cyber Security)
- Sensors Tech Forum (Cyber Security)
Guest Posts in Bulgarian:
Guest Posts in English:
- The Locky and Zepto Evolving Threats – Advanced Forms of Ransomware
- Linux Security – The Next Big Target for Cyber Criminals
- The Cerber Ransomware Family Has Evolved And Mutated
- The Impact of the JohnyCryptor Ransomware
- Who Will Follow Facebook In Buying Customer Leaked Databases?
- Curiosity of The Dark Web And Its Dangerous Effects
- The Ransomware Decryption Deception: How Various Scammers Trick Ransomware Victims Into Paying More
- The Latest Threats Coming From The Hacker Underground
- The Rising Popularity Of Trojan Virus Generators
- Direct Malware Attacks Are Becoming Increasingly Popular
- Computer Security Disruption Tactics: Security Experts Race On To Catch The Hackers
- WannaCry Ransomware Virus Took Its Toll on Millions of Users Worldwide
- Artificial Intelligence Can Drive Ransomware Attacks
- AI Development in Dire Need of Cybersecurity Regulations
- Cloud Under Pressure: Keeping AWS Projects Secure