Hello and welcome to my personal site! My name is Martin Beltov, a passionate lover of books and music. This is my personal place on the Internet. You may not find a lot of content here, most of the things that I do are hosted on different services. You can find out more about my work experience and skills on LinkedIn.
The Codices Book Blog - This is a book that I run with a friend. We review books, conduct interviews with authors and try to present books that not everyone may consider reading.
I blog about a lot of diverse topics at Medium.
Freesound Profile - I love to experiment with sound. Here you can find some of the things that I have created and uploaded for everyone to use.
Мidnight Radio - This track uses some of the sounds that I have created. Take a listen!
Check out my LinkedIn profile for more detailed information.
Guest Posts in Bulgarian:
Guest Posts in English:
- The Locky and Zepto Evolving Threats – Advanced Forms of Ransomware
- Remove Centurion_Legion@aol.com .XTBL Ransomware
- Linux Security – The Next Big Target for Cyber Criminals
- Security Tips For Configuring IoT Devices
- The Cerber Ransomware Family Has Evolved And Mutated
- New Cerber 4.1 and Cerber 4.1.1 Ransomware Removal Guide
- The Impact of the JohnyCryptor Ransomware
- Who Will Follow Facebook In Buying Customer Leaked Databases?
- Linux Security Basics: What System Administrators Need to Know
- Curiosity of The Dark Web And Its Dangerous Effects
- The Ransomware Decryption Deception: How Various Scammers Trick Ransomware Victims Into Paying More
- The Latest Threats Coming From The Hacker Underground
- The Rising Popularity Of Trojan Virus Generators